Millstone Weber believes in contributing to the community and actively supports charitable organizations that help improve the lives of those in need.
We are proud to be currently or previously involved with the following organizations:
- PHL, Inc.
- Wounded Warriors
- The Wellness Community
- St. Louis Public Schools Foundation
- Camp Comfort
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harris House
- Cardinal Glennon
- Child Center Marygrove
- Stray Rescue – St. Louis
- Humane Society of Missouri
- Special Spaces
- Fr. Augustine Tolton Regional Catholic High School
- Jr. Trojan Football
- Burn Rescue
- Safe Connections
Millstone Weber strongly supports employee volunteerism, and encourages employees to utilize their specialized skills, knowledge and time to help benefit the communities in which they live and work.
- Examples of the organizations supported by employees:
- Jewish Community Center
- Washington Town and Country Fair
- St. Barbara's Church Picnic (Batchtown, IL)
- St. Louis Construction Prep Center